Sample Tools & Techniques
Symposiums & Public Forums
Community Asset Mapping
Visual Preference Surveys
Places & Spaces, Conversations & Interviews
Social Media & Online Ideation
Kitchen Table Conversations World Cafe
If you need to Listen to, Understand, Relate and Advance ideas with a diverse group of people or stakeholder groups, Lura can help. We have unparalleled experience designing and implementing meaningful engagement processes using a range of proven and innovative engagement techniques. Our focus is on engaging and empowering participants while customizing and implementing participatory processes that meet our clients and their community’s needs.
We Can Help You With:
- Design, implementation and evaluation of engagement and consultation programs
- Sector specific engagement strategies (e.g., youth, seniors)
- Stakeholder identification, management and outreach
- Development of content, including a full range of tools (display panels, discussion guides, feedback forms, surveys, etc.) to support in-person and online engagement processes
- Facilitation, planning and management of all types of stakeholder and public engagement events
- Design, facilitation, formation and management of stakeholder and community advisory committees
- Digital engagement including interactive website design
- Social media strategies and implementation
- Consensus building, dispute resolution, issue management and documentation
- Coaching, training and toolkits
Lura is proud to offer EngagingPlans - a feature-rich website package that allows government agencies and organizations to facilitate broad-scale outreach and participation. The interactive website has a broad range of capabilities that facilitate the sharing of information, encourage involvement online, and document project outcomes. Examples of our EngagingPlans websites include: ReThink London and Guelph Wellbeing Initiative.
For examples of our work in these areas, please see Our Work.
"We are very proud to have
contributed our expertise to this award-winning plan. This is the first time
the Daniel Burnham Award has been presented to a jurisdiction outside the U.S.,
and the award committee recognized the extensive stakeholder consultation
process as part of their decision."
-Lura President, David Dilks